Forms & Resources
application to anoka tech
if you prefer to submit a paper application, download and complete the pdf application form and send it to anoka technical college, 1355 west highway 10, anoka, mn 55303 attention: admissions.
note: students applying to the practical nursing program must submit a paper application and proof of prerequisites as one package to admissions.
students applying to the occupational therapy assistant program must submit a paper application and proof of prerequisites as one package to admissions.
students applying to the paramedic program must submit a paper application and proof of prerequisites as one package to admissions.
students applying to the surgical technology program must submit a paper application and proof of prerequisites as one package to admissions.
- student expense report used to request reimbursement for allowable student expenses
- third party authorization form
graduation application used to apply for graduation and grant priority registration for students nearing graduation.
find all financial aid forms here.
records and registration
- registration used to register for courses when a student is unable to do so through the eservices online account. payment must accompany the registration form.
- address, e-mail address or name change used to request a change of address, email address or name. name change requests must be accompanied by supporting documentation.
- add/drop/withdraw used to add, drop, or withdraw from courses when a student is unable to do so through the eservices online account. payment must accompany any additions.
- catalog change request used by a student to request changing from program requirements in place at the time of admittance to a different catalog of program requirements.
- consent for release of informationused by students to authorize the release of information to family members and outside parties.
- non-degree visiting student agreement used by individuals not formally admitted to an anoka technical college certificate, diploma or degree program who want to enroll in undergraduate coursework.
- non-disclosure request used when a student wants to prohibit the communication of certain non-public business information.
- transfer of credits used when a student wishes to transfer credits from another institution. the student must provide an official transcript from the other institution to the anoka technical college records and registration office.
- request an official transcript through www.getmytranscript.com. this is the fastest and least-expensive way to obtain a transcript. you can also email the transcript request form with transcript fee to email@example.com.
- 1b-01policy equal opportunity and nondiscrimination in employment and education
- complaint form used to file a complaint of discrimination/harassment
- eservices account information used to describe the components of a student's online eservices account, including directions for logging in and where to find information.
- crime report used to provide students and their families with accurate, complete and timely information about safety on campus.
- student handbook important information for students on college policies, processes and disclosures.
for more information about these forms, contact the admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org